UPVC Casement Windows - Energy
Energy efficiency is becoming increasingly more important in this world of rising fuel costs so it is important that you make the right decision when it comes to the energy ratings of your windows.
To enable customers to make the best choice the British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC) have introduced a rating scheme where A is the most energy efficient and G is the least, similar to the ratings seen on white goods like washing machines.
The key benefits include:
• Smaller energy bills: replacing all single glazed windows with energy efficient glazing could save you around £135 per year on your energy bills.
• A smaller carbon footprint: by using less fuel, you’ll generate less of the carbon dioxide (CO2) that leads to global warming.
• A more comfortable home: energy efficient glazing reduces heat loss through windows and means fewer draughts and cold spots.
• Peace and quiet: as well as keeping the heat in, energy efficient windows insulate your home against unwanted outside noise.
• Reduced condensation: energy efficient glazing reduces condensation build-up on the inside of windows.
Our acoustic glass will significantly reduce unwanted noise.
A Reputation for Service and Quality
We make everything bespoke for you, so practically anything is possible. Our experienced designers won’t put any pressure on you to buy. Their role is to draw on their wealth of experience to guide your through all the options available. We strive to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your installation and exceed your expectations.