Britannia Windows is a rapidly expanding family business based in the South of England.
We are a home improvement company with a reputation for manufacturing and installing high quality UPVC double-glazed windows, doors and conservatories. As our business grows we need to increase our workforce and we are looking for experienced and committed people to join our team across all of our departments and branches.
Order Processor Apprenticeship Job Description
We are currently looking for Business Admin Apprentices. The role will include the following:-
- General order processing using IT systems Admin Base and Windows Designer
- Processing of orders for bespoke products ensuring all key information is in place
- Supporting Sales and Accounts teams in their roles
- Answering phone and directing calls to appropriate personnel
- Answering inbound customer calls and providing relevant information where needed
- Filing of customer paperwork
- Working closely with all team members to ensure all orders fulfilled to clients’ expectations
- Maintaining an organised, up-to-date work area and office
- Daily reporting within the company
- General office administration duties where needed.
- Sorting and helping delegate workload each morning
- Being a point of contact via telephone and email
Desired skills and attributes
Alongside this role you will also be completing an Intermediate Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship which is to be finished through Weston College.
Experienced Fitters, Surveyors, Engineers and Sales Consultants
You will need to be able to work alone as well as part of a team. You will have excellent communication and customer service skills and take pride in a job well done. A full UK driving licence is essential.
Order Processors and Administrators
Previous experience in a similar role will mean that you have the ability to adapt to our bespoke Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System, provide excellent customer service with great attention to detail, work as part of a team but have the ability to use your own initiative.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has design experience, is multi-media focused, and experienced to an expert level in Photoshop; Illustrator and InDesign. You will enjoy delivering innovative and creative concepts within our design team.
General Builders and Construction Labours
You will be required to work on domestic installations throughout the region. You will need to have a proven track record, and experience in all aspects of general building; including setting out, groundworks, brickwork and plastering/rendering. These positions are offered on a self-employed or employed basis with good rates of pay and vehicle provided. A full UK driving licence is essential.
At Britannia Windows we offer excellent opportunities for career progression, together with a competitive salary. If you feel that you meet the criteria laid out above please send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to join our fast-growing and dynamic team.