For free entry, simply visit our Brislington showroom between Friday 14th July – Thursday 14th September and complete an entry form.
The prize draw will take place 12 noon, Friday 15th September 2017.
Showroom opening times:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed
For more information please call 0117 971 6067
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter and supplier is Britannia Windows (UK) Ltd
- One winner, who must be a homeowner, will receive a choice of a uPVC panel or composite door. Standard colour and threshold, clear or obscure glass. Upgrade options are available.
- The winner must live within a 25 mile radius of the Brislington showroom
- Only one entry per household
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Employees of the Network Britannia Group cannot enter.
- The installation will be carried out by Britannia Windows and is subject to a site visit, if any additional work is required for a standard installation to take place the winner must pay for this.
- There are no alternative products or services to this prize and no cash alternative.
- Entry to the competition is through the completion of an entry form at the Flowers Hill, Brislington showroom. Telephone, postal or online entries will not be accepted.
- The competition opens at 9am Friday 14th July 2017 and closes at 5pm Thursday 14th September 2017.
- The winner will be drawn at midday on Friday 15th September 2017 at the Bristol showroom.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone by Britannia Windows after the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or give a delivery address or failure to meet eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is unable to comply with the T&Cs, Britannia Windows reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The prize must be claimed by 31st December 2017
- Entry instructions form part of the rules.
- Prizes subject to availability and Britannia Windows’ T&Cs.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- The winner must cooperate with publicity arising from winning the competition.