We understand that saving energy has become a fast growing desire within almost every British household.
This is why it is so important to make the right decision when it comes to the energy ratings of your windows and doors. To enable you to make the best choice, an energy rating scheme has been introduced. The level of energy efficiency is indicated by one of a range of coloured bars – very similar to the energy efficiency labels found on fridges, freezers, washing machines and other household products.
We have ensured that all of our products are the highest energy rating, so you can enjoy:
- Smaller energy bills: replacing all single glazed windows and doors with energy efficient glazing such as A rated, could save you around £135 per year.
- A more insulated home: Planitherm One and Planitherm Total+ glazing reduces heat loss and has a better solar gain.
- A smaller carbon footprint: you’ll generate less of the carbon dioxide (CO2) which leads to global warming.
- A more comfortable home: energy efficient glazing reduces heat loss through windows and doors and means fewer draughts and cold spots.
- Peace and quiet: as well as keeping the heat in, energy efficient windows and doors insulate your home against unwanted outside noise.